Thomson Reuters is hiring FRESHERS for Trainee Content Analyst profile
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage.
Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
1. Provide accurate, complete and timely data for ThomsonReuters products.
2. Responsible for assigned market data within define scope (regional/database).
3. Responsible for assigned data projects.
4. To be responsible for database administration and sourcing of exchange and contributed data and/or assist other staff who do.
Company Name: Thomson
Position: Trainee Content Analyst
Education: B.Com / MBA in Finance
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. Process data and apply in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge to add value (this includes exchange and contributed data), if applicable Liaise with local exchange to ensure that data is maintained at a high standard Work with regional colleagues to identify gaps in data content and work within boundaries of formal content enhancement processes to meet client needs Work with contributors to ensure that their data is maintained to a high quality
2. Ensure that own relationships with contributors and local clients is maintained and developed to ensure optimum levels of service
3. Liaise central teams to ensure appropriate levels of awareness of changes impacting clients and use this information to enhance levels of service
4. Act as a secondary source of knowledge on own data, communicating with other departments and external departments in the resolution of queries on exchange data and historical data as needed Work with other colleagues to Identify competitor issues and work with clients/colleagues to address them
5. Assist in the preparation or own the regional/market plan Work closely with Specialists to ensure data enhancement requirements are raised, prioritized, sized and progressed
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare, science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
How to Apply: