Thomson Reuters hiring Trainee Content Analyst
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Trainee Content Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
– Process and maintain data/information accurately and in a timely manner onto Thomson Reuters databases using financial and technical knowledge
– Take responsibility for data quality, timeliness and completeness, this includes root cause analyses of recurring issues
– Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients by taking complete ownership for the queries
– Research new and review existing sources to ensure that quality, timeliness and automation are improved
– Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries/data quality control and seek efficiencies in work practices to achieve automation where possible
– Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
– Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets and Monitor market events in order to anticipate the changes
– Understand Thomson Reuters products to provide a higher degree of service and better data to the client
– Support specific projects and data enhancements
– Daily Update of reports/timesheets/production reports
– Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management
– Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
– Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures, derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
– Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
– Excellent command of English both written and spoken
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
– Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
– Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
– Candidate should be open to work in shifts
– Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
– Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
How to Apply: