Thomson Reuters hiring Trainee News Analyst
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Position: Trainee News Analyst
Education: B.Com, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Provide accurate, complete and timely data for ThomsonReuters products.
– Responsible for assigned market data within define scope (regional/database).
– Responsible for assigned data projects.
– To be responsible for database administration and sourcing of exchange and contributed data and/or assist other staff who do.
– Ensuring that relevant information is maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
– To manage the relationship with the exchange and contributors.
– To ensure that data enhancement work is being escalated and put forward for prioritization.
– The position is within the Data Operations, which supports data across ThomsonReuters products and services
Desired Candidate Profile
B. Com / MBA (Specialization in Finance) with 0-2 years
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services.
How to Apply: