Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Com, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Associate at Pune. Candidates who have completed B.Com, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Education: B.Com, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
- As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace. Job Description: The successful candidate will work with a large investment bank, supporting the Firms equity derivatives and prime services businesses. The role primarily involves Netting Opinion and Legal Clause Analysis. The candidate will perform review and analysis on ISDA MA/CSA, Exchange-traded derivative contracts, Futures Clearing Agreements, OTC Derivatives Addendum, Prime Brokerage Agreements (Financial Contracts) along with their respective ancillary documents. For Netting Opinion Survey the candidate will perform comprehensive review of client database followed byonline research to identify Jurisdiction, Form of organization and Regulatory Structure of client counterpartys. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Review and analysis of key clauses of Financial Contracts to assess clause amendments and to perform risk analysis.
- Conduct online research and analyse information from a wide variety of sources like client database, company websites, industry publications and other published content.
- Working on multiple databases to source documents and establish relationship between them. Capture the collected information in MS Excel.
- A proven record of understanding and preparing complex work product within very time sensitive deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and research skills.
- Outstanding attention to client service and needs of internal stakeholders; prior experience working with and managing large project teams a major asset
- Enthusiasm and commitment to working with diverse project team in a dynamic environment
- High level of numeracy and accuracy in data inputting.
- Comfortable with working in a target-driven environment and fast paced environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS-Office skills especially Microsoft Excel. Qualification:
- Any graduate. Experience:
- Minimum of 0 3 years (Research experience preferred) Location:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: