Thomson Reuters India hiring Intellectual Property Administrative Services
Company Name: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Position: Intellectual Property Administrative Services
Education: Any Graduate, LLB, LLM
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: Not specified
– Docketing patent related all incoming mails / official communications with USPTO, PCT, patent offices worldwide, foreign agents & clients.
– Processing of documents in Client specific IP database which includes communication with Counterparts, notification to concerned attorneys, paralegals and case management group regarding the communication/notices/deadline to submit reply or fees of Patent and Trademarks offices.
– Docket cross-off, postcard processing, email notification and initial & subsequent due date reminders.
– Activity creation/document upload & additional reminders & reference entry.
– Notify the communication of Foreign Agent/Associate to the concerned person (Foreign filing paralegals & working attorneys) of the specific matter
– Perform on-line search for downloading of prior art references via public access websites, PAIR system, USPTO and Foreign PTO.
– Execute ad-hoc IP related projects like new file opening, data transfer, data clean-up/ scrubbing, data verification, assignment recording, expiry date calculation, patent term adjustment etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
– 0-4 years of thorough and demonstrative experience in full cycle prosecution of patents & trademark (US, PCT, EP and Foreign)
– Proficient with US, PCT, EP and Foreign patent prosecution procedures
– Knowledge of various patent databases such as USPTO
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services.
How to Apply: