Thomson Reuters India hiring Intern / Project Consultant
Company Name: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Position: Intern / Project Consultant
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010,2011, 2012 and 2013 by the India Business Law Journal Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 by the New York Law Journal
#1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing award from Frost Sullivan and
Recognized as the best managed company by Inc.
MagazineWe are a high-growth, fast-paced, exciting group of lawyers, engineers, and business professionals working together to achieve excellence as a globally recognized legal services provider in the newest frontier of professional services outsourcing from India.Pangea3 provides contract drafting and management, corporate governance and due diligence, corporate secretarial and compliance risk management services, document review, legal research, business and competitive intelligence services, litigation support services, intellectual property and patent litigation services to leading American and European multinational companies. Job Description:
The primary responsibilities include:
– Performing various patent searches (for example, patentability, Freedom to Operate, patent validity/invalidity assessment) in biotechnology domain
– Searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publication
– Searching and analyzing non-patent literature
– Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
– Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in chemical engineering, metallurgy, and/or pharmaceutical chemistry
– Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
– Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
– Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Prior knowledge of different patent and non-patent databases is desirable Qualification:
– B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D Biotechnology (Preference would be given to IITs and Tier 1 Engineer Colleges) Remuneration:
– Commensurate with industry standards
Thomson Reuters is a global leader in providing essential information to the world”s businesses and professionals in Law, Financial Services, Tax & Accounting, Media & News, Healthcare and Scientific Research. With our deep expertise and understanding of these professions, we are able to offer our customers a broad range of innovative products and services. The relevant, insightful information and intuitive supporting systems we provide enable our customers to be successful. Thomson Reuters has operations in 93 countries around the globe.
How to Apply: