Company Name: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
Position:Sub Inspector of Police
Details of Post :
Sub Inspector of Police
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector of Police
- Total No of Posts: 82
- Age : Candidates minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 01-01-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Physical Efficiency Test/ Written Examination/ Personality Test.
Recruitment Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.100/- for General & SC/ ST Candidates of Other States and Rs.50/- for ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates in the following forms.
- Candidates will obtain the application forms from any of the total 111 no of Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank located at different places of Urban and Rural areas in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No 14711 in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
- Candidates from outside the state can download the application form from the website http://www.tpsc.gov.in & paid the fee to the Account No 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with 02 copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed on the application form & admit card and a self addressed post card indicating the Advertisement No and Name of the post applied for, send to the Reception Counter of TPSC Secretariat on or before 31-05-2014 by 05.00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31-05-2014
How to Apply: