On 29/12/2016, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Training Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) plans to recruit 10th,ITI,Diploma candidates for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is planning to recruit 97 candidates for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/3/2017.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) before 2/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Training Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||97 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||2/3/2017|
|Address For The Job||Odisha Staff Selection Commission,Odisha|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Training Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Training Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Training Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 97 Posts|
|Education required:(i) The candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from a recognised Board (ii) Necessary technical qualification (ITI or Degree/ Diploma from recognised institutions approved by NCVT/AICTE required for respective posts. The detailed post wise, category wise vacancy position and technical qualification of ITI anc Degree/Diploma candidates are appended herewith it Annexure-A & B respectively. (iii) The candidate must have passed Odia upto M.E standard. (b) – Desirable qualification- Craft Instructors Training Scheme (CITS under aegis of NCVT, New Delhi .|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:100 Rupees|
|Procedure:Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.03.2017|
|Last Date: 2/3/2017|
|Location of Job: Odisha|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 2/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 2/3/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 2/3/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 2/3/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|