Trend Micro is hiring FRESHERS for Junior QA Engineer profile
. Installation and setup of various applications on windows & linux.
. Running automated and manual test cases.
. Writing test scripts to test product at network, application and system level
. Test products against current industry benchmarks and known vulnerabilities.
. Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
. Collect and process samples of network traffic for inclusion in scripts.
. Writing test plans and test cases and executing test cases in a thorough and timely manner.
. Perform elaborate regression and load testing on the product.
. Write protocol fuzzers and packet generation tools
. Assist the development team in patching latest vulnerabilities by testing the reproductions of the exploits.
Company Name: Trend Micro
Position: Junior QA Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
1. Familiarity with computer and network security issues.
2. Sound understanding of Operating Systems Internals.
3. Sound understanding of Computer Architecture and networking.
4. Knowledge of at least ONE programming language and environments
1. Familiarity with various network, application protocols will be a plus.
2. Familiarity with Perl, *nix, and Internet technologies will be added advantage
3. Working/theoretical knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface, automated testing.
4. Experience/knowledge developing and executing manual and automated test suites is plus.
5. Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution is plus
6. RHCE, MCSE,CEH
How to apply: Please Mail your resume to [email protected] with following Subject Line
Trend Micro was started in 1988, has pioneered innovative technologies and services that protect users against threats on new and emerging platforms and devices. As the newest platform change, cloud computing, revolutionizes the way people share and make access to digital information, Trend Micro is prepared. By extending Trend security to virtualized and cloud-computing environments, businesses and consumers can securely take advantage of new technologies in the public or private cloud.
How to Apply: