. Test products against current industry benchmarks and known vulnerabilities.
. Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
. Collect and process samples of network traffic for inclusion in scripts.
. Writing test plans and test cases and executing test cases in a thorough and timely manner.
. Perform elaborate regression and load testing on the product.
. Write protocol fuzzers and packet generation tools
. Assist the development team in patching latest vulnerabilities by testing the reproductions of the exploits.
. Installation and setup of various applications on windows & linux.
Company Name: Trend Micro
Position: QA Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA, BCA
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
1. Strong understanding with computer, network and application security issues.
2. Experience in vulnerability signature (NIPS Rules)Testing/Development
3. Sound understanding of Operating Systems Internals.
4. Sound understanding of Computer Architecture and networking.
5. Hands-on on Perl/Ruby.
6. Hands-on on network sniffing and packet generation tool.
1. Experience with Log monitoring rule Testing/Development
2. Experience with File monitoring rule Testing/Development
3. Knowledge of Firewall.
4. Experience in Development of regression framework.
5. Familiarity with various networks, application protocols.
7. Familiarity with *nix, and Internet technologies.
8. Knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface, automated testing.
9. Experience/knowledge developing and executing manual and automated test suites
10. Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution is plus.
How to apply:
Please Mail your resume to [email protected] with following Subject Line
Trend Micro was started in 1988, has pioneered innovative technologies and services that protect users against threats on new and emerging platforms and devices. As the newest platform change, cloud computing, revolutionizes the way people share and make access to digital information, Trend Micro is prepared. By extending Trend security to virtualized and cloud-computing environments, businesses and consumers can securely take advantage of new technologies in the public or private cloud.
How to Apply: