Company Name: Tripura Gramin Bank
Position: Officer/ Office Assistant
Education: Any Graduate
Details of Post :
Officer/ Office Assistant
Tripura Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale ID’ Officer in junior Management (Scale I) Carl re and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted try IBPS during September/ October 2013′
SCALE OF PAY:
- Officer Scale III: 25700 – 29700 – 31500
- Officer Scale II: 19400 – 20100 – 28100
- Officer Scale I: 14500-18700 20100-25700
- Office Assistant: 7200 – 8400 9900 12300 – 17200 – 18500 19300
- Officer Scale III: 53000 (aPProx)
- Officer Scale II: 41000 (aPProx)
- Officer Scale I: 31000 (aPProx)
- Office Assistant: 18000 (aPProx)
PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years in case of Officers.1 year in case ofOffice Assistants’
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-ll advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www ibps in
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website ”www.tripuraqraminbank,org’n between 30.01.2014 md 14.02.2074. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-I (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.tripuragraminbank.orq. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. (“) The Application print out along with required copies of documents required documents of copies should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.The applicant should sign and affx his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same. ready for submission if selected for Inte-rview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout ofthe online application submitted.
- Printout of IBpS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 1Oth standard examination_Mark sh”et in support of local language.
- Attested copy of School raving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets certificates in support of Educational qualification; 15. Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate a. applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview. candidates serving in commentator ‘public Sector Undertakings tincturing Banks &Financial institutions) will be required to submit their applications
“No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence ot which their candidature will not be considered.It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement” application form. candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the sarnie as per instructions given in this regard
Important dates to remember :
- Opening date for Online Registration 30.01.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 14.02.2014
How to Apply: