Tripura Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 1/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Ed/ M.A/ M.Ed/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura Public Service Commission
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 03.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||B.Ed/ M.Ed/ M.Sc/ M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||27 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Tripura Public Service Commission, Akhaura Road, Agartala, Tripura|
DETAIL OF TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||27||(i) A Master’s Degree in Science/Humanities/Arts with 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University.(ii) M.Ed. with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University.(iii) Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC/Any such affiliating body/ State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and Lecturers, shall be mandatory. OR (i) M.A in Education with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University. (ii) B.Ed. with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from a recognized University and (iii) Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC/Any such affiliating body/State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and Lecturers, shall be mandatory.||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP of Rs.6,000/- per month.||Up to 40 years as on 03.02.2015.|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION – ASSISTANT PROFESSOR POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY IN TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:
- Recruitment Fees: – (i) Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
- Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (03-02-2015). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
- Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
- Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
- For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission–http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.02.2015
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.1/2015