Tripura University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Tripura University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/09/2015 at 01.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Tripura University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Tripura
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Chamber of Head of the Department of Botany, Tripura University
Detail Of Tripura University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Name: Understanding dioecy by exploring Floral Organ Identity Genes (OIGs) in Coecinia grandis- a new model for study
- Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow
- Age Limit: Between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-July-2015.
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000/- + 10% HRA for NET/GATE qualified and Rs. 12000/-+ 10% HRA for others
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/ Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks and must be qualified in NET/ GATE.
Selection Procedure For Tripura University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Tripura University:
Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with Bio-data/ CV, original and one set of self attested photocopy of documents, and certificates at walk-in venue.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/09/2015
VENUE : Chamber of Head of the Department of Botany, Tripura University