Tristar International Hiring .Tech/B.E, Diploma, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Site Engineer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed .Tech/B.E, Diploma, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Tristar International.
Company Name: Tristar International
Position: Site Engineer
Education: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Established in the year 1991, “TRISTAR INTERNATIONAL” is engaged in manufacturing, marketing and export of a wide range of industrial tools. Our products are known for their superior quality, durability, robustness and flawless finish, which make them perfect to be used in a number of industrial applications in various sectors such as automobile industry, thermal power plants, petrochemicals, oil Industries, cement plants and construction, to name a few. We are an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing organization based in Mumbai, India, with over 60% of production for worldwide exports.
Our products have buyers and users in many quality conscious and competitive markets of- U.S.A., U.K., Indonesia, South Africa, Nepal, Italy, Singapore, Philippines, Greece, Iceland, U.A.E., Malaysia, Kuwait & more. Website: www.hydraulictorquewrench.in
- GENERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTATIONS AND MONITORING OF ALL MECHANICAL RELATED WORKS AT SITE AS PER CONTRACT AND CLIENT RECOMMENDATIONS WHILE FOLLJOB DESCRIPTION SITE ENGINEER
- GENERALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTATIONS AND MONITORING OF ALL MECHANICAL RELATED WORKS AT SITE AS PER CONTRACT AND CLIENT RECOMMENDATIONS WHILE FOLLOWING SAFETY PROCEDURES.
- PLAN AND ANALYSE REQUIREMENTS OF RESOURCES SUCH AS MANPOWER, MATERIALS, CONSUMABLES, EQUIPMENT, TOOLS FOR SMOOTH EXECUTION OF PROJECT.
- ON-SITE LINE STUDY.
- SITE SUPERVISION.
- SITE MANAGEMENT.
- READING TECHNICAL DRAWINGS
- PREPARING SITE REPORTS.
- COORDINATE WITH CLIENT AND SENIOR ENGINEERS AND CREW TO RESOLVE ONSITE ISSUES.
- INVESTIGATE EQUIPMENT FAILURES AND DIFFICULTIES TO DIAGNOSE FAULTY OPERATION, SUGGEST PREVENTIVE MEASURES AND TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO SERVICE MANAGER FOR MAINTENANCE & REPAIR OF TOOLS.
- CONDUCT ON SITE DEMONSTRATIONS
- PROVIDE PERFORMANCE REPORTS OF ON SITE CREW.
- ENSURING IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY MEASURES ON SITE.
- ATTENDS REGULAR MEETING WITH CLIENT , SITE INCHARGES TO PROVIDE UPDATE ON PROJECT PROGRESS.
- DIPLOMA MECHANICAL / BE MECHANICAL.
- FRESHER PREFERED Or Site Supervision Experience Of Max 1 Year.
- Candidates Need To Show Evidence Of The Following:
- Communication Skills, Written And Oral, With The Ability To Communicate Effectively With A Range Of Other Professionals, E.G. Project Managers, Contractors, Technicians , Service Engineers , Quality Control Engineers.
- Organisation Skills And A Methodical Approach To Work;
- Strong Analytical And Problem-Solving Skills;
- Strong Teamworking Skills;
- Project Management Skills;
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: