TTK Services Pvt Ltd walkin Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 on April 01-17 2015 for Associate/Senior Associate at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from TTK Services Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: TTK Services Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate/Senior Associate
Education: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
TTK Services Pvt. Ltd., a member of the TTK Group of companies. The TTK Group has a turnover in excess of Rs. 12 billion and has been a trusted name since 1928, both in India and across the world. The group has created and been associated with several leading consumer brands, including several household names in India. These include, but aren’t limited to Prestige Cookware, Woodwards Gripe Water, Kohinoor and Durex condoms.
The TTK Group has a keen sense of social responsibility and funds several charitable and social organizations. Some of these are the Rotary-TTK Voluntary Blood Bank, TTK De-addiction centers, TTK Schools for the Underprivileged and the Music Academy.
TTK Services Pvt. Ltd. was formed in 2000 to provide services to the NRI community. It has three divisions: YourManInIndia, GetFriday and HomeShikari.
- Educational Qualification: Post-Graduate in any discipline
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Location: Bangalore
- Shift: Day (General)
- Coordinate with different stakeholders involving clients and operations team.
- Updating the client on the status of the order.
- Handling escalations.
- Meeting client requirements timely and effectively thereby winning their goodwill.
- Sensitization of the client requirements and accordingly prioritize the activities.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficiency in using Internet and MS office tools.
- Should be good at updations and follow-up.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Should be a team player.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Walkin Date and Time :
Walkin Interview Date: 1st April, 2nd April,6th April to 10th April and 13th April to 17th April, 2015
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM to 1 PM.