. Managing access of the data repository used by the game development team.
. Communication with Programmers/Data Managers of Ubisoft Studio(s) working in collaboration.
. Helpdesk – Debugging errors/problems with the tools used by game development teams.
Company Name: Ubisoft Entertainment
Position:Junior Build Engineer
1. Strong analytical and debugging skills.
2. Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Good at teamwork and project management skills.
4. Ability to focus on multitasking.
5. Open to changes and self-improvement.
6. Efficient and perspective oriented.
1. Strong in scripting language. (Bash/Shell, Ruby, Python, Perl, C# etc)
2. Basic knowledge about C/C++/C#.
3. Preferably BCA, BSC, B.E Computer or equivalent.
4. Fresher with good technical acumen.
5. Ability to debug and solve any technical difficulty with the tools used by Production.
When my brothers and I created Ubisoft back in 1986, we started out with a simple motivation: work with passionate people and make fun games. Today, to continue surprising our millions of fans all over the world, we’re always on the lookout for new ways to push back the boundaries of creativity and innovation. Beyond simple games, we strive to create immersive and engaging creative worlds that not only offer moments of pure fun, escapism and adventure, but also opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
How to Apply: