On 29/12/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Finance Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit B.Com candidates for the post of Finance Assistant. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Finance Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/01/2017.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 15/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Bhubaneswar|
Eligibility & Details:
Finance Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Finance Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Finance Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor degree in commerce/management|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 5 years’ experience in handling government accounts/ development projects at the State/National level. A proven record in finance, administration, and oversight of complex operations at a senior level.|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should submit their applications at http://www.in.undp.org/content/india/en/home/operations/careers/. The last date for receiving applications is 15/01/2017.|
|Last Date: 15/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Bhubaneswar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online On before 15/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|