Unilever hiring R&D Associate
Company Name: Unilever
Position: R&D Associate
Education: B.Tech, M.Sc
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
. B. Tech (Chemical)/M.Sc.Food tech./M.sc. Dairy science/M.Sc. Food engineering. Develop an experimental plan after discussion with the line manager and conduct relevant experiments at lab-scale, pilot-scale or factory scale ( Individual responsibility after required training)
. Data Analysis and drawing inferences for future course of action .Conduct a thorough analysis of the data and base planning of further experimentation on the inferences drawn from the data analysis.
. Continuous improvement of product and process quality; Generation of new ideas and experimentation.
1. Strong Bachelor or Master degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields
2. 0 – 2 years (Experience in leaf tea/Food and beverage processing and evaluation will be beneficial)
1. Product development: Developing appropriate leaf tea, Milk tea, RTD and TBB product as per the brief within the regulatory framework
2. Process development: Establishing appropriate technology for manufacturing different types of tea products to specification at lab-scale and pilot-scale; develop new processing techniques.
3. Shelf-life stability: conduct studies to establish shelf-life of new products and/or intervene through formulation/recipes to enhance shelf-life
4. Product characterization: Use appropriate measurement techniques (either existing or develop new techniques) to analyze or characterize key attributes of the product
5. Process scale-up: Establish technology developed at pilot-scale in to HUL factories, 3P units or tea gardens to enable commercial production; trouble-shooting at factory-scale when required; continuously look for / experiment with new technologies /recipes to develop products and processes that offer tangible, new benefits to the consumer and business.
6. Co-ordination and working with cross functional R&D and Business teams.
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
How to Apply: