Union Public Service Commission invites online application for the recruitment of Cost Account Officers & More Vacancies for LLB/Master Degree/B.E/ B.Tech/B.Com holders
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Position: Cost Account Officers & More Vacancies
Education: LLB/Master Degree/B.E/ B.Tech/B.Com
Location: Across India
Details of Post :
Cost Account Officers & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Directors (Regulation & Information): 04 Posts
- Principals Grade-II: 08 Posts
- Joint Drugs Controller: 01 Post
- Assistant Cost Account Officers: 14 Posts
- Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical): 01 Post
- Specialists, Grade-II ( Jr.Scale): 26 Posts
- No.of Posts: 54
- Age : Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 30 years for Sr.No:2 Post, 50 years for Sr.No:3 Post, 35 years for Sr.No:4 Post, 53 years for Sr.No:5 Post, 45 years for Sr.No:6 Post. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law from a recognized university for Sr.No:1 Post, Master Degree from a recognized University or equivalent, Diploma in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or equivalent for Sr.No:2 Post, Graduation Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from recognized university for Sr.No:3 Post, B.Com Degree of a recognized University for Sr.No:4 Post, B.E/ B.Tech (Civil/ Environmental) for Sr.No:5 Post, A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act for Sr.No:6 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for medical fitness test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate post & Click on the “Apply Now” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be alloted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revist the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 31-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31-07-2014
How to Apply: