Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Position: Engineering Services Examination
Education:B.E, B.Tech, Degree/ Diploma
Details of Post :
Engineering Services Examination
- Name of the Category:
- Category I- Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- No of Vacancies: 582
- Age : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-01-2014 i.e he /she must have been born not earlier than 01-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-1993. Age relaxations would be applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Educational : Candidates must possess a Degree in Engineering from a reputed University and have passed sections A & B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or obtained a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from foreign University or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Exam Part II & III/ sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Radio Engineers, London held after 1959.
Application Fee Details: Candidates required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore (or) by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nin.in. The Online Applications Part I & Part II can be filled up to 21-04-2014 till 11: 59 PM.
Important dates to remember :
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-03-2014
- Last date for Online Registration: 21-04-2014 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-04-2014 at 23:59 hours
- Date of Examination: 20-06-2014.
How to Apply: