Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Education:Masters Degree, M.Sc
Details of Post :
Name of the Post :Geologist, Geo-Scientist
No of Post :265
Qualification : Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology etc in relevant discipline from a recognized university for Geologist Posts, M.Sc in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc (Geophysics) etc in relevant discipline form a University for Geophysicist Posts, M.Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from an University for Chemist Posts, Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology from university for Junior Hydro-geologist Posts
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- through depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or Net Banking of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on through website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to complete 2 stages Part-I & Part-II for online application.
- Pay the Online or offline payment & keep the slip for the future reference.
- Read all the Instruction carefully & fill all the relevant details carefully.
- Candidates should have a scanned signature & photograph in .jpg format.
- Please check your mail frequently & ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to INBOX not to SPAM or any other folder.
- After filling the application submit & and take the print out of application for the future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ from 01-03-2014 to 31-03-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Important dates to remember :
- Date of Advertisement: 01-03-2014
- Last Date for Applying Online: 31-03-2014 by 11:59 PM.
- Date of Written Test: 25-05-2014
How to Apply: