Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for the recruitment of Combined Defence Services Examination 2015 for B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree holders
|Company name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Combined Defence Services Examination 2015|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree|
|Total Vacancy||464 Posts|
|Application Last date||05.12.2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Age Limit|
||Candidates should possess Degree of a recognized university or equivalent for Sr.No:1,4,5 Posts, Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/ institution for Sr.No:2 Post, Degree of a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Sr.No:3 Post||464||Candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:1,2 Posts, 20 – 24 years as on 01-01-2016 i.e born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996 for Sr.No:3 Post, born not earlier than 02-01-1991 & not later than 01-01-1997 for Sr.No:4,5 Posts|
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Officer Intelligence Rating, Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Conference, Medical Examination, written examination.
Candidates should pay Rs.200/- by depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash or by net banking through SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Mysore/ Patiala/ Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. Female/ SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 08-11-2014 to 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
- Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’.
- Before applying online candidates have to read the notification & instructions carefully.
- There are 2 stages to fill the form “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
- Now click on “PART-I Registration”, a list of active examinations will be displayed
- Click on the “Click here” to apply against each exam.
- Part-I registration contains four pages, Page one contains personal details.
- After filling personal details click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the second page.
- In second page the system asks for ‘claiming age Relaxation’.
- Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
- Now in Page three select appropriate course and fill other details & Click on “Continue” button at bottom of the page to go to the fourth page.
- Here candidate has to verify and click on the “Update” button, No editing is done after clicking on editing button.
- Now unique ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details will be displayed on the screen
- Take the printout copy of page for ‘Registration ID’, DOB and other relevant details for Part-II registration process.
- Now in Part-II registration process
- Now candidates have to pay the fee through cash/ net banking/ credit card/ debit card in any branch of SBI & its associated banks.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Now click on the View/Print Application to complete the process.
- After completing the process candidates have to take the printout copies of application formfor future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-12-2014 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date to Pay the Fee through Pay by Cash Mode: 04-12-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
- Date of Examination: 15-02-2015
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014