Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Receptionist through recruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A.35021/01/2015-ADMN.II. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Receptionist on or before 19/05/2015.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069|
Detail of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Receptionist Recruitment:
Subject: Filling up the post of Receptionist, (General Central Service, Group-‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the office of UPSC in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- in PB-2 on Deputation or Absorption basis. It is proposed to fill up one post of Receptionist (General Central Service, Group ‘B’, NonGazetted, Non-Ministerial) in the scale of Pay of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- in the Office of UPSC on deputation or absorption basis
- Eligibility Conditions: Officers of the Central government: (a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department; or (ii) With six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- or equivalent; in the parent cadre or Department; or (b) Possessing a Bachelors Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- List of duties & responsibilities attached to the post of Receptionist:- (i) Receiving VIPs on special occasions and in other instances. (ii) Frequently receive and guide foreign Delegates and escort them to Hon’ble Chairman’s room/ Committee Room. (iii) Accompany all Visitors/Advisors/Experts for the P.T. Boards/ DPC/SCM /Confidential meetings to their respective venues. (iv) Issuing special passes to the guests for their easy movement within the Office campus. (v) Preparation and issue of pensioner’s I-cards. (vi) Issuing intimation slips to CISF Personnel informing them of the visitors and senior Officers. (vii) Allotment of “Table Numbers” to the candidates related to various interviews/ P.T. Boards. (viii) Any other task as assigned by superiors
- Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation:- The pay of the selected candidate will be regulated under the provisions contained in the DoP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010 as amended time to time.
- Age limit:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Period of deputation:- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other Organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
- Consultation with UPSC: Consultation with Union Public Service Commission is necessary.
Selection Procedure for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Receptionist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitmentnotification
How to apply for Receptionist Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Application along with Bio-data (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the forwarding Authority (in proforma Annexure-II) along with the following documents: (i) Integrity certificate (ii) Statement of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘nil’ certificate should be enclosed). (iii) Vigilance clearance certificate. (iv) Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years i.e. 2009-10 to 2013-14 (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India). (v) Cadre clearance. may be forwarded in respect of each candidate separately to Shri Alok Kumar Dixit, Under Secretary (Admn.II), Room No. 1/MB, 1st Floor, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069, within 60 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Applications not forwarded through proper channel or those received without the requisite certificates and necessary documents will not to be entertained. 9. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. “Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/05/2015
Reference: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A.35021/01/2015-ADMN.II