Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical) on or before 04/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical)|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Across India|
DETAIL OF UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) ENGINEER AND SHIP SURVEYOR CUM DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL (TECHNICAL) RECRUITMENT:
- Vacancy # : 15025101614
- Post : Engineer and Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director General (Technical)
- Ministry/Administration : Ministry of Shipping
- Department/Office : Directorate General of Shipping
- Organisation: other
- Pay Scale PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
- Age Not exceeding 50 years as on normal closing date. Not exceeding 55 years for Scheduled Tribes candidates and not exceeding 53 years for Other Backward Classes candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant up to Five years as perinstructions/Orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.”
- Essential Qualificaiton (s) EDUCATIONAL Certificate of competency of marine engineer officer class-I (steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 (44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act and five year’s service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer. Note 1 Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note 2 The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for, reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, if any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these Communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
- Desirable Qualificaiton (s) One year experience in survey and inspection of merchant ship and one year experience in survey, inspection and examination of merchant ship.
- Duty(ies) Work in connection with Survey and Inspection of Machinery boiler and other mechanized equipments, testing of materials used in ships, construction, repairs and inspection, examination of Engineers and Engine Driver, performance of other statutory duties under M.S Act, 1958 and Indian Steam Vessels Act, 1917.
- Probation One year
- Head Quarter Directorate General Shipping, Mumbai/MMDs but liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Other Details General Central Service-Group ‘A’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial. The posts are permanent.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) – ENGINEER AND SHIP SURVEYOR CUM DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL (TECHNICAL) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEER AND SHIP SURVEYOR CUM DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL (TECHNICAL) VACANCY IN UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC):
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04/03/2015
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/03/2015