Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of Consultant throughrecruitment notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-41020/1/2014-ADMN.I. Candidates who have completed ANY GRADUATE canapply for the new recruitment notificationfrom Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||25 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary (Admn.I), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.|
DETAIL OF UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
The Union Public Service Commission invites applications from retired Assistants/Personal Assistants from Central Government Offices for engagement as Consultant on contract basis in the Office of UPSC for the following posts:- a) Assistant – 15 Posts b) Personal Assistant – 10 Posts
- No of post : 25 (a) Assistant – 15 Posts b) Personal Assistant – 10 Posts)
- Eligibility Criteria The Consultant proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of Central Government Ministries/Departments. Persons retired only from the post of Assistants/Personal Assistants from Union Public Service Commission/Central Government Ministries/Departments need to apply.
- Age limit Retired Government Official, who have not attained the age of 65 years on last date of receipt of the application can apply.
- Experience Must have retired from Central Government service at the level of Assistant/ Personal Assistant.
- Communication and Drafting skill Candidate should possess good communication and drafting skills.
- Computer proficiency Must be able to work in MS Office.
- Remuneration The Consultant will be paid the consolidated monthly fee of Rs. 20000/- per month during the period of engagement. No other perquisites or allowances will be admissible other than the consolidated fee.
- Scope of Duties During the period of such engagement, the Consultants would be required to perform any work as assigned to them by the concerned Branch Heads in the Commission in which they would be posted to work as Consultant.
- Leave The Consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to Casual Leave of 8 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata basis.
- Office time and working hours Engagement of Consultants would be on full time basis. Working hours shall be from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. They will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement. The Consultants may be called on Saturday/Sunday/other Gazetted holidays, if required.
- Tax deduction at Source The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which the office will issue TDS certificate
- Termination of service The engagement may be terminated at any time by the office without assigning any reasons by giving a notice of 15 days. In case, a Consultant desires to leave the assignment, he/she is to give 15 day’s notice which can be curtailed/extended depending upon the workload.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) – CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis. Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultants will be selected from shortlisted candidates. A Screening cum Selection Committee shall be constituted by the Department for this purpose.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSULTANT VACANCY IN UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC):
Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit their application in the prescribed proforma in sealed cover super-scribed “Selection for the post of Assistant/PA on contract basis in UPSC” which should reach this office by 10th April, 2015 at the following address:- Under Secretary (Admn.I), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
Reference: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-41020/1/2014-ADMN.I