Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacancies with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Posts||Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Application Last date||5/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant & More Vacancies
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Lucknow is in the process of filling up various posts on deputation basis.
- The particulars of the posts to be filled up are enclosed herewith as Annexure I.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the Govt. of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
- It is requested that this vacancy circular may please be circulated among staff members of your office/organization and the applications of interested eligible candidates, who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to the Assistant Director General (HQ), UIDAI, Regional Office, TC/46-V, 3rd Floor, U.P. Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 so as to reach this office by 05th December, 2014. It may please be ensured that the application is submitted in the format enclosed as Annexure II and Cadre/Vigilance Clearance Certificate and photocopies of last five years ACRs/APARs duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary are enclosed with the application.
- The last date for receiving the applications complete in all respects is 05thDecember, 2014.
- The vacancy circular alongwith the format of application can also be downloaded from UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in.
The Authority would like to fill up the following posts in its Regional Office located at Lucknow
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||2||9300-34800+ G.P. 4800|
||2||9300-34800+ G.P. 4800|
||1||9300-34800+ G.P. 4200|
Period and other terms and conditions of deputation:
The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extended by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay. II), dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoPT O.M. of 17.06.2010
HOW TO APPLY :
- Eligibility for Government accommodation: The officer appointed in UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government Employees.
- Last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects:05th December, 2014.Documents to be forwarded along with application:
- The applications along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance from Departments and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Departments in prescribed format attached.
- Address for Communication:The applications may be forwarded to Regional Office at the address given below:The Assistant Director General (HQ)UIDAI, Regional Office, TC/46-V, 3rd Floor, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 5/12/2014