Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12013/21/ADG(D)/10-UIDAI. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director Job on or before 07.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 07.06.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : “The Assistant Director General (Estt.) Unique Identification Authority of India 2nd Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharti Building Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001”
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Director Recruitment:
The Authority would like to fill up one post of Assistant Director General (ADG) ( (Director level) in its Headquarters at Delhi.
- Scale of Pay:
- Pay Band-IV(Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
- Eligibility: i. Officers of Central Government / State Governments / UTs/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts to that of Director‟s post in the Central Government Ministries; ii. Officers who may be at the end of their tenure under Central Staffing Scheme and may be interested in continuing on deputation under Non-Central Staffing Scheme subject to `No Objection Certificate‟ from DoP&T.
- Desirable Experience: 1. Experience of Management of Projects, IT Networks, Data centres, IT Inventory Management, Planning and Implementation of IEC activities, Public Relations. 2. Experience of dealing with State Government Departments/Agencies; Development Programmes/Schemes. 3. Experience of wide ranging issues of Financial Inclusion with experience of Financial Sector would be preferred.
- Period and other terms and conditions of deputation: The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoP&T‟s O.M. of 17.6.2010.
- Eligibility for Government Accommodation The officer appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Assistant Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Director Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 07.06.2015. Documents to be forwarded alongwith application: The application in the prescribed format (Annexure I & Annexure II)along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance/Integrity Certificate from respective administrative Department/Organisation and copies of five years ACRs/ APARS duly attested by an officer of not below in rank equivalent to an Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Department. Address for communication: “The Assistant Director General (Estt.) Unique Identification Authority of India 2nd Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharti Building Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.06.2015
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-12013/21/ADG(D)/10-UIDAI.