Company Name: United Bank of India
Education:Graduation/Post Graduation MBA CA/ICWA/CFA M. Tech/ B Tech / BE
Experience:Freshers & Experience
Last Date to Apply:24.08.2013
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE (FOR POST CODES 01):
Scale-JMG-I MMG- II & III, SMG-V & TEG – VI
Qualification – 60% marks in Graduation/Post Graduation in Statistics/Economics or MBA from Recognized University / Institute for candidates applying against posts in Scale I to III.
Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 55% of marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university / Institute for candidates applying against posts in Scale-V & VI.
Experience : i) For candidates applying against post in JMG Scale I – No post qualification experience is required ii) For candidates applying against post in MMG Scale II – Minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in the field of Risk Management or 3 years experience of working as an officer in a Bank/ Financial Institution in Risk Management.
3) For candidates applying against post in MMG Scale III – Candidates should be in the rank of Scale II or equivalent having minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Risk Management.
4) For candidates applying against post in SMG Scale V – Applicants should be presently working as Chief Manager in any PSB/Private Sector Banks having minimum experience of 15 years. The candidate should have total work exposure of 5 years in Risk Management with minimum 1 year experience as Chief Manager (Risk Management).
5) For candidates applying against post in TEG Scale VI : Applicants should be presently working as AGM in any PSB/Private Sector Bank having minimum period of service of 3 years as AGM. The candidate should have 20 years of banking experience and out of which 2 years in Risk Management Department and 1 year as AGM, Risk Management.
MMGScale II, SMG Scale V & TEG Scale VI
Qualification: Graduate with minimum 55% marks from any recognized University or qualified CA/ICWA/CFA which will be preferred
1) For Scale-II Post: Applicant Should have working experience of minimum 3 years in PSU/Private Sector Bank in Credit Department.
2) For Scale-V Post: Applicant should be working as Chief Manager in any PSB/Private Sector Bank having minimum experience of 15 years. The candidate should have total work experience of 5 years in Credit, with minimum 1 year experience as Chief Manager (Credit).
3) For Scale-VI Post: Applicant should be working as AGM in any PSB/Private Bank or its equivalent having minimum period of service of 3 years as AGM. The candidate should have 20 years of banking experience and out of which atleast 5 years may be spent in the exposure of Credit and 1 year as AGM Credit.
MMG Scale- III & SMG Scale- V
Qualification : 55 % marks in Graduation or Post Graduation in Statistics/ Economics from a recognized University /Institute.
1) For Scale-III Post : Candidate should be in the rank of Scale II or its equivalent having minimum of 5 years working experience as an Economist in PSB/Financial Institution.
2) For Scale-V Post : Applicant should be working as Chief Manager in any PSB/Private Banks having minimum experience of 10 years as Economist.
MMG Scale- III
Qualification : A graduate or post graduate in any discipline with min.55 % marks from a recognized university. CAIIB /MBA (Finance) from a recognized university will be preferred. Candidate should be in the rank of Scale II or equivalent having minimum of 4 years experience in PSB/Financial Institution out of which 2 years as Faculty in Staff Training College.
ADC, Transaction Banking
SMG ScaleV & TEG Scale VI
Qualification- Candidate Should be a M. Tech/ B Tech / BE (Computer Science / IT) with minimum 60% marks from a AICTE/UGC approved Institution.
1) For Scale-V post- Applicant should be working as Chief Manager in PSB/Private Sector Bank having minimum 15 years of experience out of which the candidate should have worked in Scale- III & IV for a minimum period of 5 years in the relevant field.
2) For Scale-VI Post- Applicant should be working as AGM in any PSB/Private Sector Bank or its equivalent having minimum period of service of 3 years as AGM. The candidate should have 20 years of banking experience and out of which 5 years in relevant field.
Publicity, Corporate brand Imaging
MMG SCIII & SMG Sc- V
Qualification – Graduate or post graduate with minimum 55 % marks in either graduation or post graduation in English/ Mass Communication from a recognized university/ institution.
1) For Scale – III Post- Candidate should be in the rank of SC-II or equivalent having minimum 5 years post qualification experience as an officer in an organization in the relevant field or work Experience in any Bank/FI in the related field, which shall be preferred.
2) For Scale V post- Applicant should be working as Chief Manager in any PSU/Private Sector Bank for a minimum period of 1 year and his specialized field level experience starting from SC-III to SCIV should be for minimum period of 3 years including the experience of at least 1 Year in the rank of Chief Manager
Civil-4 Electrical-4 Architecture-4 JMG SC-I
Qualification – Degree in Engineering in Civil/Electrical/Architecture with minimum 75% or equivalent CGPA from AICTE approved institution.
No post qualification experience required.
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE CHARGE) (NON-REFUNDABLE)
(a) For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 (Towards postage only)
(b) For all others (including OBC& EXSM) – Rs. 600.00 (Application Fee plus postage)
Requisite Application Fee is to be deposited at any of the Branches of United Bank of India, through a Deposit Challan as per the format given in the Bank’s website (www.unitedbankofindia.com).
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
The selection will be made on the basis of Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms will not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the extent of responses received against the post.
PAY SCALE :
As applicable in the Public Sector Banks for JMG Scale-I to TEG Scale VI. DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LTC, Pension as per New Pension Scheme, P.F, and Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
Two Years for candidates recruited in JMG Scale-I and for others 1 (one) years.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply on-line through website www.unitedbankofindia.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The email ID should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview and all other communications through this registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, the candidates should share his e-mail ID with others.
Applicants are first required to log in into the Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com for opening of the Home page and thereafter opening of the ’Recruitment’ – Link. Thereafter, open the notification for recruitments of “ Recruitment of Specialist officers (2013-14)”
Take a Printout of the ‘Cash Deposit Challan’ as available in the Bank’s website.
Fill in the Cash deposit challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
Visit the nearest United Bank of India Branch with Cash deposit Challan and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee for deposit in the CBS Account no.00980124261071. Branch list is available in the Link ‘Locator’ in the Home Page of the Bank’s website. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below:
Category of Applicant Amount of Fees/Postage(Non-refundable)
SC/ST/PWD Rs 100.00
FOR OTHERS (including OBC& EXSM)) Rs 600.00
Important dates to remember :
Opening Date for ONLINE Application 12.08.2013 (Monday)
Closing Date for online Application 24.08.2013 (Saturday)
Payment of Application Fees 12.08.2013-24.08.2013
How to Apply: