United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) invitesonline application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer for B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ B.Com/ LLB/ Graduate holders
|Company name||United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ B.Com/ LLB/ Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||323 Posts|
|Application Last date||18.11.2014|
Details of Post :
United India Insurance Company, is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of about Rs.10,000 crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non-life insurance industry throughout the country. The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist and Specialist discipline. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I).
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Administrative Officer||i) Finance Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant (ICWA)/MBA Finance* /M.Com/B.Com
Automobile Engineering B.E/B.Tech in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering
Legal Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Generalist Graduate in any stream
Application Fee/Intimation charges: A Fee as indicated below is to be made thro‟ Online
- Category of Applicant Amount (Non-refundable) SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC Rs. 100/-
- All others Rs. 500/-
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online applicationthemselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The possibility of occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of UIIC in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- Decision of UIIC in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the company in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- UIIC would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the company in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, company reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any UIIC recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
HOW TO APPLY
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 29.10.2014 to 18.11.2014 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.11.2014