United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 05-Apr-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05-Apr-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi, INDIA|
DETAIL OF UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP) CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 05-Apr-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : Twenty working days spread over two months.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The objective of the assessment is to enable UNDP and Government of India to assess the progress in delivery of IC4HD project outcomes and based on this assessment, to take decisions on the future direction of the project. This assessment will also contribute to the proposed Strategy Development exercise to provide options to graduate IC4HD from a project mode to fully independent institutional mode.
- This TOR is designed to support a consultant conducting an independent assessment for the project, including project performance vis Project Document outcomes, institutional arrangements, financing, results and opportunities for learning and course corrections to improve upon expected project outcomes.
- The assessment will review the past operations since the start of the project as well as the proposed activities for the remainder of the project duration.
- The assessment will be performed by one nationally recruited consultant.
- The assessment will address the following questions:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Academic Qualifications Master degree in Social Sciences or related fields.
- Professional Experience:
- At least 15 years of experiences of working in relevant areas at a senior level;
- Experience with researching and writing on human development issues.
- Language requirements:
Excellent written, oral, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Payment Schedule:
- 20 percent upon submission of the inception report;
- 60 percent upon submission of the draft report;
- 20 percent upon acceptance of the final report.
- Documents to be submitted:
- Financial Proposal specifying per day consultancy fee. Prior approved economy class travel expenses will be reimbursed as per actuals in line with UNDP rules;
- Updated CV with contact details of three references;
- Cumulative analysis
- The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
- Technical Criteria weight – 70%;
- Financial Criteria weight – 30%.
- Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
- Evaluation Criteria
- Experience of working in relevant areas at senior level, especially in government -30%
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to assessments and evaluations -20%
- Experience with researching and writing on human development issues- 20%
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP)- CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05-Apr-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSULTANT VACANCY IN UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP):
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed;
- Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual;
- Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered;
- CV , Financial proposal and work methodology can be clubbed in one file for uploading;
- The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.