United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 14-Jun-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.75,456 /- p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14-Jun-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) , Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambhore) Rajasthan, INDIA
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambhore) Rajasthan, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 14-Jun-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum requirement Bachelor’s degree in any field of development studies/ social sciences.
- Experience: 5 -7 years of relevant experience of working in an inter- governmental institution or the government with special focus on project implementation, advocacy and resource mobilization.
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in spoken and written English and Hindi; A good knowledge of the state is an asset.
- Other: Willingness to travel. Remuneration package is INR 75,456/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14-Jun-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14-Jun-15.