United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 15-Apr-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15-Apr-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||New Delhi with travel to Mizoram, INDIA|
DETAIL OF UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP) CONSULTANT RECRUITMENT:
- Location : New Delhi with travel to Mizoram, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 09-Apr-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Apr-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : 70 days spread over 9 months
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: Master’s Degree in the field of rural management, social sciences, or agricultural marketing.
- Experience: Minimum 20 years of experience of working on livelihood promotion of local communities, especially targeting women’s groups Previous experience of working in at least 2 states of the North East Region including Mizoram, on market assessment and livelihood promotion; Experience of working with state governments of the North East Region on promotion of agri-marketing; In-depth understanding of the market dynamics for agriculture and horticulture produce in the North East region; Experience of working in the Himalayan region on promotion, marketing and certification of organic horticulture and agriculture produce; Experience of a leadership role in rural development programmes in India; Credible experience of working with communities and community institutions on conducting market and livelihood assessments; Experience in providing business development services to social business including business and strategic planning and value chain assessments and developments; Experience and aptitude to work/negotiate with senior government officials; Ability and experience to deliver quality reports within the given time; Computing skills, including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other related programmes.
- Language: Fluent in English with excellent writing.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP)- CONSULTANT POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-Apr-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CONSULTANT VACANCY IN UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP):
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed;
- Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual;
- Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered;
- CV , Financial proposal and work methodology can be clubbed in one file for uploading;
- Consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment;
- The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-Apr-2015
How to Apply: