United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 25-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Home Based, INDIA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy :Home Based, INDIA
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Home Based, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 25-Jul-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Aug-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : 5 months
- Education: Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related fields will be preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience at the national or international levels on aspects related to non-conventional and cost-effective construction.
- Language: Excellent writing and oral skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi and relevant state language/s would be an advantage.
- Payment Schedule: 20% upon presentation of inception plan; 30% on submission of Mid-term report based on secondary literature review and partial field work; 30% on submission of draft compendium report; 20% upon acceptance of the final report by UNDP. Submission of proposal Proposed Work Methodology Proposed work methodology for undertaking the assignment has to be submitted. Financial Proposal Consultant shall specify his/her per day consultancy rate; Any travel with prior UNDP approval will be handled separately as per rules. Consultant should submit his/her updated CV with three references.
- Evaluation Criteria: Cumulative analysis The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as: Responsive; Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation; Technical Criteria weight – 70%; Financial Criteria weight – 30%. Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial valuation. Criteria for Technical Evaluation would be as under:
- Qualifications – 10%; Proposed Work Methodology- 30%; Relevant Work Experience-30%.
- Inquiries: For inquiries please write to [email protected] specifying subject of ToR in the email.
- Notes: Travel related to the assignment will require prior UNDP approval and will be undertaken as per UNDP rules and procedures. All travel related expenditure will be reimbursed on actuals; Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone, etc. would not be reimbursed; Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of the institution for the specific services of individual; Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered ; CV, Work methodology and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25-Jul-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25-Jul-15