United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the National Consultant Job on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi, INDIA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01/06/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi, INDIA
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Academic Qualification & Professional Experience Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Professional Experience: More than 10 years of experience in handling nationally executed projects as well as government programmes/schemes at national level.
- Language Written and oral proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of Hindi is preferable.
- Duration: Contract would be issued for one year for 120 working days during the contract period with maximum upto 22 working days per month.
- Documents to be submitted: Updated CV with contact details of three references; Financial proposal specifying per day consultancy fee, any prior approved travel expenses would be reimbursed as per actuals in line with UNDP rules. Cumulative analysis The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as: Responsive; Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation. Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial Evaluation. Technical Criteria weight – 70% Financial Criteria weight – 30%.
- Evaluation Criteria: Working experience with Goverenment: 40 Marks; Working experience with UN/Billataral Agencies:15 Marks
- Qualification:15 Marks
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed;
- Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual;
- Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered;
- CV and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading;
- The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
How to Apply: