United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 05- PSC (DR-P) OF 2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job National Consultant on or before 30/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nagaland
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Nagaland
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations’ global development network.Headquartered in New York City, UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries.The status of UNDP is that of an executive board within the United Nations General Assembly. The UNDP Administrator is the third highest-ranking official of the United Nations after the United Nations Secretary-General and Deputy Secretary-General.
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Home Based with travel to Nagaland as per assignement., INDIA
- Application Deadline : 30-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : Twenty Five working days spread over three months.
- Education: Master’s degree in natural resources management, conservation and community development, and related fields.
- Experience: A minimum of 8 years of work experience in the relevant field is required.
- Language: Writing and communication will be in English, and he/she must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Payment Schedule: 10% on submission of agreed work plan; 40% on submission and approval of the 1ST draft terminal evaluation report; 50% on submission and approval (UNDP-CO and UNDP RTA) of the final terminal evaluation report.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
- Documents to be submitted: Updated CV with contact details of three references; Financial proposal specifying per day consultancy fee; Prior approved travel expenses will be reimbursed as per actuals in line with UNDP rules; Proposed methodolodgy and timeline for undertaking the task.
- Detailed ToR can be accessed at the following link: http://www.in.undp.org/content/dam/india/docs/procurement/Terminal%20Evaluation%20ToR_National%20Consultant.pdf
For any clarification please write to email@example.com specifying subject of ToR in the email.
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed; Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual; Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered; CV and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading; The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/05/2015
Click Here For More Details