United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 19/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, M.Com
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Agartala, Tripura, INDIA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/5/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Agartala, Tripura, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Agartala, Tripura, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 19-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jul-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : Six months.
- Education: MBA /Master’s in Economics, Finance, or other relevant disciplines in development sector.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in national / international development focused onlarge scale programme formulation, outcome and impact assessment and state level experience in development administration. Proven experience in addressing implementation challenges in key socio-economic development areas with a focus onmarginalized social groups and/or geographically disadvantageous regions; Demonstrated capacity to write clear and well-constructed reports, training manuals, process documents; and Excellent communication, interpersonal and liaison skills with government, inter-governmental agencies, UN system and international and regional development partners, academic institutions, civil society organizations, and other relevant institutions. Consultants with extensive experience in design and evaluation of large scale development initiatives at the state level will have an added advantage; Demonstrated knowledge (education, publications, etc.) of development of North East India and prior experience of working in Tripura is desirable.
- Language: Written and oral proficiency in English is required; Knowledge of Bengali is preferable.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/5/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed;
- Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual;
- Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered;
- CV and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading;
- The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment;
- Please note that there will not be any fee payable for holidays and leaves taken, if any.
- Please combine all the documents in one file as system allows uploading of one document only.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/5/2015.