United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager Job on or before 26-Aug-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Project Manager
Educational Qualification : LLM
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.136,331 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26-Aug-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) , New Delhi
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project Manager Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 26-Aug-15
- Additional Category Democratic Governance
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-4
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (Extendable)
- Education: Essential to have Master’s Degree in law. Any additional qualification in human rights, social work, development studies, management will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in the field of law, legal research, policy making is required at the national or international level. Experience in project management is also required; Experience in project management, handling partnerships including funding is also required; Good understanding of issues pertaining to access to justice and justice sector reforms; Good understanding of development issues i.e. human rights, gender, and participation etc.; Experience in applying a Rights Based-Approach to Development Programming; Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc). Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet, database and research packages will be an asset; Previous work experience with government agencies is desirable.
- Note: Remuneration package is Rs.136,331/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance to its employees. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selections are on merit.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26-Aug-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26-Aug-15′