United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Officer on or before 17/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Research Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs 96,008/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Research Officer Recruitment:
- Education: Masters degree in the field of Leadership, Organisational Behaviour, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Public Administration, Governance or related field with excellent academic record.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant professional/ academic/ research experience on Leadership, Organisation Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Governance or related field; Experience of working with Central and/or State Governments/ NGOs/ Civil Society on similar assignments will be preferred; Ability to produce high quality reports and knowledge products (samples may be requested as reference).
- Language: Excellent command of the English language; Proficiency in at least one Indian language.
- Travel: Willingness to travel for data collection and project implementation.
- Remuneration package is INR. 96,008/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Officer Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/05/2015.