United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resource Mobilization Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Resource Mobilization Assistant Job on or before 10-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Resource Mobilization Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 1 Post
Salary : Rs.39,584 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) , New Delhi
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Resource Mobilization Assistant Recruitment:
- Competencies Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and advanced programs for data analysis. Anchor Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of Hindi would be an asset.
- Required Skills and Experience Education Master’s Degree in Gender Studies, International Development, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences or related field.
- Experience 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level. Experience in research, policy-level analysis, design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects highly desirable This position is open to applicants of either sex. Preference will be given to equally qualified women candidates. Only short listed candidates would be contacted.
- The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme is the UN organization that promotes volunteerism to support peace and development worldwide. In all assignments, UN Volunteers promote volunteerism through their action and conduct. Engaging in volunteer activity can effectively and positively enrich their understanding of local and social realities, as well as create a bridge between themselves and the people in their host community.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Resource Mobilization Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10-Jul-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Resource Mobilization Assistant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10-Jul-15