United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Coordinator on or before 18/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name :Coordinator
Educational Qualification : M.A
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Coordinator Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 18-Aug-15
- Type of Contract : FTA Local
- Post Level : NO-C
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year
- Expected Duration of Assignment : One Year
- Duties and Responsibilities Summary of key functions: Ensures compliance with corporate programme and project management requirements regarding planning, M&E and reporting; Formulates and implements MCO strategies related to resource mobilization (RM) and partnerships building; Facilitates knowledge building and knowledge sharing. Ensures compliance with corporate programme and project management requirements regarding planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting, focusing on achievement of the following results: Coordinates and supports Results Based Management (RBM) and M&E functions in the MCO including annual work-planning and reporting in line with corporate requirements and tools; Monitors on a regular basis country programme and projects including reparation of annual and quarterly reports, ongoing monitoring of overall status of the country programming; Supports the MCO programme staff with effective use of corporate tools and methodologies for planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting. As well as benchmarking and measuring of indicators at the outcome level; Under the guidance of the UN WOMEN Evaluation Office, supports the periodic review of evaluation frameworks, methodologies and databases for monitoring programme and projects; Draws analysis and evaluation of interventions in the MCO and lessons learnt from the country programmes for partnership building and resource mobilization; Under the guidance of the supervisor, drafts/reviews Terms of Reference (TOR) for specific project/thematic/sector evaluation missions and/or desk evaluations/reviews. Participate in consultant and evaluation team selection, technical feedback on evaluation and budget oversight; Follows-up on implementation of evaluation recommendations.
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Sciences or related field.
- Experience: 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level; Extensive experience in partnership building and resource mobilization; Experience in monitoring and evaluation of development projects; Experience in strategic planning and programme and project formulation using RBM tools; Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and advanced programmes for data analysis.
- Language: Fluency in English and working knowledge of the national language of the duty station.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Coordinator Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/08/2015