United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SB-4 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SB-4 Job on or before 03-May-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.136332/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03-May-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) SB-4 Recruitment:
- Election Commission of India (ECI) has been managing a ‘free and fair’ electoral process that remains unparalleled in the world given the massive numbers, geographic spread and organisational logistics involved. This has also led to a demand for sharing of experiences and learning with other developing countries. Concerted efforts by ECI and other bodies have succeeded in increasing the voter participation, as witnessed in the last Parliamentary election and subsequent state legislative assembly elections. However, measures have to be taken up for further increasing the participation and involving all sections of the society for achieving further inclusive elections.
- UNDP in partnership with ECI is implementing a project “Supporting Democratic Electoral Management” for the cycle 2013-2017 with the broad outcome of “Promoting the exchange of knowledge and experiences in the field of election management and administration through ECI to other developing countries.”
- Over the years, the Election Commission of India (ECI) in addition to conducting elections has also been training the poll staff of gigantic size on election management. There is also demand from international Election Management Bodies (EMBs) for capacity building and sharing of experiences on election management and administration. Responding to these demands, in 2011 the ECI established the India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management (IIIDEM).
- Since its establishment, IIIDEM has designed training curricula, modules pertaining to electoral systems and for training of both national and international electoral personnel, and serves as a specialized Resource Centre for election-related strategies, approaches, innovations, materials, documents and reports.
- Summary of Key Functions As a part of the overall UNDP-ECI partnership, the Technical Expert will perform a variety of training and capacity building activitiesof ECI and its training division – IIIDEM. Under the direct supervision of the Director (Training) in charge of IIIDEM and overall guidance of Project Manager/Assistant Country Director (Governance) UNDP, the Technical Expert will provide advice, assistance and support to IIIDEM and s/he will carry out necessary research, evaluate, recommend and implement other activities that will enhance capacity building programmes of IIIDEM.
- Education: Masters or Advanced Degree in Business Administration (Human Resource Management), Organisational Development, Public Administration, Social Sciences or related field with excellent academic record.
- Experience: Seven years of professional work experience in designing, developing, delivering and coordinating training, seminars and workshops; planning, organizing and implementing learning and development programmes, public speaking or similar field of communication; Should possess experience in the field of elections; Good IT skills, including proficiency in various MS Office applications, emails, internet research, web applications, e-learning program and office technology equipment;Exposure to international experience is desirable.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Travel: Willingness to travel.
- Note: Remuneration package is INR 136332/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- SB-4 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-May-1515.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for SB-4 Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-May-15