United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofProgramme Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) .
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Programme Officer Job on or before9/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme(UNDP)
Vacancy Name :Programme Officer
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :9/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Delhi
Detail of United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) Programme Officer Recruitment:
Required Skills and Experience
Masters degree in Social Science, Social Work, Gender and Development studies or any other related field.
Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in the field of women / social development in strategic planning, program design and management, institutional strengthening and evaluation at the national, regional or international level;
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.Language:
Fluency in English and working knowledge of the national language of the duty station.
Duties and Responsibilitie
- Summary of Key Functions: Management of the UN Women MCO EVAW programme; Management of strategic partnerships under the EVAW programme;Facilitation of knowledge building to enable informed programme responses. Ensures effective management of the EVAW programme by: Providing technical support to both the programme unit on Violence against Women and UN Women management;Managing partnerships and extend relationships to networks from the UN community, bilaterals, national governments, NGOs in India, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka.
- Programme Management: Serve as the primary point of contact with the UN Women MCO partners on EVAW; Total responsibility of all relevant disbursement information; Ensure that UN Women MCO incorporates reports on progress of the grantees in their annual reports on implementation of UN Women MCO Strategy;Provide monitoring support (financial and programmatic) to grantees in the following ways: At the inception of the programme, work with the grantee to prepare a Performance Monitoring Framework to clarify indicators of success, methods of baseline and data collection, and tracking requirements for the grantee; Review financial and narrative reports from grantees and flag areas that need attention. Total responsibility of relevant donor reports; Link and position grantees with overall UN Women MCO strategic results and UN Country Teams and other partners.
- Identify capacity-building and technical support needed from grantee(s);
- Support media and communication outreach for the grantee(s), Where possible, the Programme Officer facilitates grantees to reach the media and use other forms of communication to expand their reach, and/or involve them in relevant media and communications initiatives in which UN Women MCO is involved.Ensures creation and management of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy by:
- Representing UN Women MCO, on the advice of the RPD, at different global / regional/ national meetings and conferences on EVAW; Support the resource mobilization process for UN Women MCO on EVAW; Facilitate documentation and advocacy processes in relation to EVAW which help to set up institutional and policy mechanisms to arrest or reduce violence against women;
- Development of partnerships with the UN Agencies, , government institutions, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors, private sector, civil society in the specific thematic areas based on strategic goals of UN Women MCO, country needs and donors’ priorities;
- Analysis and research of information on donors, preparation of substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation, identification of opportunities for initiation of new projects, active contribution to the overall office effort in resource mobilization.
- Ensures provision of top quality advisory services and facilitation of knowledge building and management by: Identification of sources of information related to policy-driven issues;
- Identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learnt directly linked to UN Women MCO goals;
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice;
- Documentation of successful initiatives under the EVAW initiatives.
- Any other work assigned by the Representative, Deputy Representative or Programme Specialist (EVAW) in the day-to-day programme activities.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) -Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Officer Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/9/2015
Click Here For More Details