UnitedHealth Group is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Software Engineer / Associate Test Engineer profile
As an Associate Applications Developer, you would work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Position: Associate Software Engineer / Associate Test Engineer
Education: B.E. /MCA /B.Tech/ M.Tech
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Develop new and/or enhance existing application or system code as assigned or provided in technical specifications.
2. Perform the day to day functions such as running of existing programs, applications, jobs, reviewing logs for errors, writing or editing software and code, performing testing activities, and updating documentation.
3. Coordinate activities with other technical and functional areas as required.
4. Work may include sensitive healthcare information, data, trends, or claims.
1. B.E. /MCA /B.Tech/ M.Tech – passed out in 2013 only.
2. Candidate should have scored 60% & above in Graduation/Post Graduation.
3. Basic Programming skill with Database Knowledge is a must.
4. Strong aptitude skills.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
How to Apply: