UnitedHealth Group is hiring FRESHERS for Claims Representative Associate profile
. Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself.
. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement.
. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm) Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
Company Name: UnitedHealth
Position: Claims Representative Associate
Education: Bachelors Degree
Primary Responsibilities :
1. BCA Freshers are welcome
2. An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
3. Authorization to work in the United States
4. Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site
5. Prior stable work experience
6. Moderate Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
7. Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
8.Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
1. Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse Office environment
2. UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
3. Already Fortune 25, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good.
4. Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever.
5. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant – and built for speed.
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
How to Apply: