UnitedHealth Group is hiring for Software Engineer – Java- Support Project profile
SSS team is responsible for providing production support and application maintenance on IT Services to our business partners.
It works on Incident management, Problem management, Change management and Release & Deployment Management processes based on ITSM / ITIL framework.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Education: BE/B.Tech, MCA
Experience: 1.5-3 Years
1. Completes entry level assignments with a single or narrow focus.
2. Well understanding of SDLC process and Break Fix process.
3. Well understanding and execution of Testing Methodologies & Performance Testing.
4. Completes unit testing successfully; assists others with debugging and testing program logic.
5. Assignments principally involve assisting more senior personnel with maintenance, making simple modifications or expansion of existing systems which are well defined and deal with routine business transactions / issues.
6. Well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
7. Achieves harmonious working relationships with business partners.
1. B.Tech./MCA with 1.5~3 years of experience.
2. Should be strong with Java, JSP/Servlets, Web Services
3. Should be familiar with any or all of these frameworks (Struts/Springs/Hibernate)
4. Should be comfortable with SQL
5. Should be familiar with Unix Shell Scripting
6. Exposure to Unix Servers
7. Configuration management like SVN etc.
6. Exposure to TWS,IBM WTX 8.2, IBM Websphere Server 7, DB2, Webservices and/or AnthillPro will be an added advantage
7. Exposure to Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
8. Should be able to work independently with minimum support/mentoring
9. Good knowledge of complete ITIL process
10. Should be able to participate in Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
11. Willing to learn new technology
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
How to Apply: