UnitedHealth Group is hiring FRESHERS for System Analyst profile
IMBT (Issue Management and BPM Technologies) team supports multiple applications like Workflow Navigator BPM apps MIIM (Member Interaction and Issue management), ERN (Eligibility Reconciliation Navigator) based on Pega PRPC technology and ETS, ETSbe, IDT based on.NET technology.
Presently we are looking for System Analyst to join in IMBT SA Team to support PEGA PRPC BPM based applications in System Analyst role.
This would be a great opportunity to work with an experienced team, along with great exposure to play front line role in IT team and work on innovative, fast paced and business critical Agile based projects.
Company Name: UnitedHealth Group
Position: System Analyst
Education: Bachelors Degree
Primary Responsibilities :
1. Analyze requirements, and business process flows.
2. Created Functional Specs/Detail Design Documents.
3. Decompose business use cases to the atomic level.
4. Able to create UI mockup and present it to business/IT teams.
5. Work closely with business analyst and IT teams in documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
6. Support analyst team on small-medium size projects to achieve key business objectives.
7. Develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
8. Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates.
9. Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams.
10. Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Analyze complex production issues with support from IT teams.
11. Support emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
12. Support unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
13. Participate in the development of business strategy.
14. Translate complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
15. Come up with new ideas, products, and/or approaches to business problems.
16. Handle smaller projects/SPRFs independently, including interactions with other teams and 3rd parties for design.
17. Involvement with senior management in terms of supplying input for key design decisions, as well as work estimation and resource planning Requirements.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Should be self-driven and individual contributor.
3. Good understanding of SDLC and UHG IT tools and processes
4. RSA Level II certification is mandatory
5. Comfortable to work in 2.30 PM â€“ 12 midnight shift
6. PEGA certification/experience would be preferred
7. SA/Development experience preferred
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
How to Apply: