University Of Kashmir (UOK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. VI of 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from University Of Kashmir (UOK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant on or before 20/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University Of Kashmir (UOK)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University Of Kashmir (UOK), Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006
Detail Of University Of Kashmir (UOK) Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|Post/PB & GP||Campus/No.of Posts||Essential Qualifications|
Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.5400/-
|Good academic record plus Masters Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC Seven point scale.|
Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.2800/-
|Leh- 01 Kargil- 01 Kupwara- 01||i) Bachelor of Science with 55% marks.
ii) One year Diploma in Computer Hardware from a reputed and recognized institute.
Other terms & conditions:-
- Application Form should be accompanied with Xerox copies of all the relevant documents/testimonials and a Bank Draft of Rs.500/- pledged to the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR, SRINAGAR -190006 payable at J&K Bank, Ltd. University Campus, Hazratbal, Srinagar.
- No Postal Order will be accepted. Cost of application form once deposited shall be non-refundable.
- Candidates intending to apply for a given post available in different campuses are required to submit separate application forms for each campus.
- Applicant should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age for different categories as under as on 01-01-2015:
- General Category Candidates 40 years.Reserved Category Candidates 43 years.Physically Challenged Candidates 42 years
Selection Procedure For University Of Kashmir (UOK) – Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Registrar & Technical Assistant Vacancy in University Of Kashmir (UOK):
- Applications on the prescribed form available on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net under JOBS/RECRUITMENT link are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following positions available in various satellite campuses of the University as per the details indicated against each.
- Application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment by or before 20 August, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
Reference: University Of Kashmir (UOK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. VI of 2015