University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : University of Madras
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,000/-pm
Job Location : Madras
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : University of Madras, Madras
Detail Of University of Madras Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for one position of UGC – SAP – DSA – project Fellow. Filled in application with detailed biodata and documentary evidence for qualification, experience and publications should reach the undersigned on or before 11.09.2015. Candidates should also enclose two reference letters of which one should be from the Head of the department, where in he/she studied last.
- Name of the fellowship : Project Fellow (UGC – SAP – DSA – I Programme)
- Tenure of the fellowship : Initially for 2 year and extendable for a further period of 3 years
- Quantum of the fellowship : Rs. 14,000/-plus HRA as admissible
- Qualification : M.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Genetics, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physiology and Zoology with a minimum of 55% marks. M.Phil Endocrinology will be an additional qualification.
- Eligibility : Candidates selected for registering to the Ph.D. programme in the department of Endocrinology
Selection Procedure For University of Madras – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in University of Madras:
Last date of apply : 11.09.2015.PROFESSOR AND HEAD Dr. J. ARUNAKARAN Assistant Professor & Headilc Department of Endocrinology – Dr. ALMPG. Institute of Basic Medical Sciences University of Madras Taramani, Chennai-600 113.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015