On 29/12/2016, Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector. Through this recruitment notification, Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) plans to recruit GRADUATE candidates for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector. Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) is planning to recruit 760 candidates for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 11/2/2017.
Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) before 11/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP)|
|Vacancy Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||760 Post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||11/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) , LUCKNOW|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Post:
Candidates can Get the Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy: 760 Posts|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University with typing knowledge., Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University with typing knowledge.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 28 years as on 01-07-2016., Candidates age limit should be between 21 28 years as on 01-07-2016.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the website from 12-01-2017 to 11-02-2017. Important Dates: Starting Date to Apply Online : 12-01-2017 Last Date to Apply Online : 11-02-2017 Last Date for Payment of Fee : 14-02-2017 Last Date for Receipt of Application : 18-02-2017.|
|Last Date: 11/2/2017|
|Location of Job: LUCKNOW|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 11/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 11/2/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|