On 30/12/2017, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Officer/Deputy Director. Through this recruitment notification, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) plans to recruit BVSC,Degree,Diploma candidates for the post of Medical Officer/Deputy Director. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is planning to recruit 132 candidates for the post of Medical Officer/Deputy Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/1/2017.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) before 27/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer/Deputy Director|
|Education Requirement||BVSC,Any Bachelors Degree,Diploma|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||132 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 5,200-34,800/-per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||27/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission,Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer/Deputy Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer/Deputy Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer/Deputy Director|
|Total Vacancy: 132 Posts|
|Education required:Veterinary Medical Officer : The candidate should possess Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. &A.H.) and should be registered with UP Veterinary Council.
Deputy Director (Printing) : The candidate should possess a degree (preferably in Science) and a diploma in Printing technology. For other posts candidates may refer to the official notification.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 5,200-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: 21-45 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:UR, OBC- Rs.105/- SC/ST – Rs.65|
|Procedure:Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of UPPSC from 30-12-2016 and the last date for online application is 27-01-2017.|
|Last Date: 27/1/2017|
|Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 30/12/2016 to 27/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 27/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|